Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January: Week #3

At our meeting, we discussed a few things.
  • Toilet Paper aka Monthly Rec News
  • Dance Club Posters
  • Zumba Poster
  • Outdoor Adventures' Trip List poster
  • Possible Rugby project
With the Toilet Paper / Monthly Rec News, Annina told me that I will have the pleasure of doing February, March, and April's News and possibly Summer's.  January's was a big hit, so I get to do the rest! =)  They will all be do at the end of the previous month it's made for.

As for the Dance Club posters, they would like 2 posters.  They pretty much already know what they want and have it layed out.  They just need someone to make it look professional and neat for them. 

I personally came up with the Zumba poster.  I saw a Zumba picture and felt inspired to do a poster for that particular Group Fitness class.  It's something a lot of people could be interested in if brought to their attention. 

There is also a possible Rugby project that might happen within the next couple weeks.  It would be a program template to help the Rugby team raise money for a charity they support.  Nothing is final as of right now; however, it is on the "possible" list.

Last week I completed the Outdoor Adventures' Trip List poster, which was basically just updating last semester's poster I did with the new trips for this semester. 


Overall, it was a great meeting.  I just need to keep updating this blog with current and past projects! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment